The Healthy Start Coalition mission is to educate, promote positive birth outcomes, and protect the health and well-being of all mothers and children in Bay, Franklin, and Gulf Counties.
The goals of Healthy Start are to improve pregnancy outcomes, reduce infant mortality rates, and to promote healthy growth and development in all children up to age three in Bay, Franklin and Gulf Counties.
- Are you pregnant or planning a pregnancy?
- Do you have a new baby and think you might be suffering from depression?
- Do you have a child under the age of three years?
- Would you like to learn more about your child's development?
- Do you need information about breastfeeding, potty training, discipline or other issues facing you and your baby?
- Would you like to be a part of a parenting class or depression support group?
- Would you like to have a resource library available to you with information about pregnancy, parenting, stress management and many other topics?
- Do you have problems getting to the doctor or Health Department?
The Coalition is a private 501(c)3 and seeks charitable contributions of your time, talent or treasures for children and families in our programs. For more information, please call 850-872-4130.